Whatever you give helps where you live. Support the Chicago region through the Unity Fund.
Building strong communities begins when we lend a hand to our neighbors in their time of need. Donating to Unity Fund provides essential lifelines to people getting back on their feet: shelter, food, clothing, health services and job training. Your generosity helps turn the tide in people’s lives.
By donating to Unity Fund, your support restores stability for people in crisis by helping them access services instrumental to their self-sufficiency. Join other generous donors and The Chicago Community Trust to make our region—our home—a better place to live for everyone. Make your gift today.
Give now. It’s fast and easy.
To give online:
Make a donation here
To give from your donor advised fund, IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution or to make a charitable gift of stock:
Contact Adriana Viteri, philanthropic advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.616.8000 ext. 149.
To give by mail:
Send your check, payable to The Chicago Community Trust, with “Unity Fund” in the memo line, to:
The Chicago Community Trust
225 North Michigan Ave. Suite 2200
Chicago, IL 60601
Unity Fund. There is no community without unity.
Unity Fund grant recipients - 2019
The following nonprofit organizations received support from the Unity Fund in 2019 to continue their essential work helping restore self-sufficiency to individuals and families in our communities.
- All Chicago Making Homelessness History / Emergency Fund
- Alliance to End Homelessness in Suburban Cook County
- Artreach Chicago
- Chicago Coalition for the Homeless
- Chicago Hispanic Health Coalition
- Chicago Horticultural Society
- Chicago Jobs Council
- Chicago Youth Homelessness Challenge Fund
- Chicago’s Green City Market
- Cradles To Crayons
- Crossroads Fund
- Erie Neighborhood House
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Howard Brown Health Center
- Ignite (formerly Teen Living Program)
- Illinois Caucus for Adolescent Health
- Inspiration Corporation
- Lawrence Hall Youth Services
- Legal Council for Health Justice
- Mujeres Latinas en Acción / Latin Women In Action
- Operation Warm
- Small Business Majority Foundation
- Taller de Jose
- Year Up
- YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago